Thursday, August 13, 2009

Black and White is all I see

Weather has kinda been bland here in CDA, and I like it. I hate hot weather cause 1) I can't ride my bike with out practically dying of a heat stroke and 2) It makes me tired. I am really looking forward to fall and winter this year cause the cool weather has reminded me of the great colors in the fall and yes I enjoy those. With this more gloomy weather I have been reminded of just black and white. It seems to be all that my eye sees. My eye could also mean my camera? Yes, I think so. I like Black and White photo's because I think that they kinda share a story behind them more than others. They kind of make you decipher a story behind the darkness. But sometimes behind darkness there is light. All of these photo's have a story behind them. I am going through a hard time in my life right now trying to choose between friendships and trying my hardest to keep my relationship with God strong but I see through all this darkness and see the lighter side of it. This weather got me motivated to share my story through a picture. I would like to see if you can see my story through these photos. Please share your feedback with me, it is greatly appreciated.
Bullet
Bench
Trip
Case
Shovel
Leaf
Freeta pit

Thanks for viewing my blog,

-Steve J. Sturges

1 comment:

  1. The potrait is money... really nice use of the light

    ReplyDelete