Thursday, September 17, 2009

Some People Action

People are the greatest gift to all. Everyone is different. Everyone smiles, laughs, cries, ect. . . different. And that is why we all enjoy it. Taking photos of people is one of the things I most enjoy about photography because I can see everything as a picture. So when I see someone smiling, I want to capture that moment and digitally document it. When people ask to have photos done for them it is a blessing because it is a blast for me to interact with the person, my camera, and I. Portraiture is fun, let's leave it at that. Here are some photos of people that I have shot for senior photos or for fun:
micah
micah
Micah
Micah
micah
Photobucket
Photobucket


Those are them, thanks a lot for viewing them, comments are greatly appreciated.

3 comments:

  1. At the risk of sounding corny and super biased...I'm just going to say it: "You rock, my son, you rock." You are so incredibly awesome, creative, talented and insightful. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your stuff. Keep it coming. Now...how 'bout some pix of your mom and dad? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephen, you are an amazing photographer. I look forward to your first showing in NYC. Keep it up!!
    (I can't believe your mom wrote that you should have family pix...what was she thinking)
    Amy

    ReplyDelete